Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Brave Girls' Minyoung Reassures Fans She's Not Giving Up On Singing After Opening Her Own Café - soompi

takanadalagi.blogspot.com

Brave Girls’ Minyoung has personally responded to the news of her opening her own café after the group’s recent disbandment.

On March 4, the former Brave Girls leader took to Instagram Stories to reassure fans that while it’s true that she has opened a café of her own, she is not planning on giving up singing. Referring to coffee as a “hobby and a small dream that I’ve fulfilled in order for me to have a way to more freely communicate with my fans,” Minyoung emphasized that she still considers her primary occupation to be “singer.”

Minyoung’s full post is as follows:

To the people who, after seeing the articles about [my] café, left messages cheering me on a lot and also unintentionally expressed their regret (?)… thank you so much…

I plan to pursue a wide array of activities and also work harder at my main profession!

Coffee is my hobby and a small dream that I’ve fulfilled in order for me to have a way to more freely communicate with my fans!

Because I still have the urge to pursue many different kinds of activities and to keep performing music on stage… I plan to show you many different kinds of activities in the future! I’m… just getting started. I haven’t switched careers, hahaha.

Please make sure to keep an eye on Minyoung’s new activities in the future, and please cheer me on!!

Also, to all the café owners in the entire nation, find strength! You’re amazing.

But it’s true that my primary occupation is… still… a singer.

Last month, Brave Girls officially disbanded and went their separate ways following the expiration of their contracts with Brave Entertainment.

Source (1)


How does this article make you feel?

Adblock test (Why?)



"cafe" - Google News
March 05, 2023 at 10:30AM
https://ift.tt/HxhUMmX

Brave Girls' Minyoung Reassures Fans She's Not Giving Up On Singing After Opening Her Own Café - soompi
"cafe" - Google News
https://ift.tt/Kr9cxo1
https://ift.tt/ihay185

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

A New Cafe, Cocktail Bar, Sports Pub, and Pickleball Destination Is Opening in Far South Austin - Eater Austin

takanadalagi.blogspot.com Two new sibling bars are opening in far south Austin sometime this year. There’s cafe and cocktail bar Drifters S...

Postingan Populer